Monday, February 15, 2010

BITCH PREFECT / WHORES MUSIC VIDEO RETROSPECTIVE

It's Monday and Monday sucks so I thought I'd post some awesome music videos made by two of my favourite Australian bands at the moment.

BITCH PREFECT





Bitch Prefect are from Adelaide and play really nice simple pop music - Think the Clean, Velvet Underground, a bit of Half/Japanese and mix it up with the retardation that growing up in a small city town in Australia would do to you. They make music videos for pretty much every one of their songs and you can watch more here. I did an interview with them for Negative Guest List zine which should be out in the next issue.


WHORES



Whores are from Sydney and were here in Brisbane a few weeks ago. This video is really really cool, a completely psychotic nightmare that reminds me of my horrible, horrible childhood.


Sorry dad, just kidding.

No comments: