Sunday, January 2, 2011

ACID CASUALTY MUSIC VIDEO



New music video from Melbourne's Acid Casualty. They broke up a few months ago after releasing a self titled 7". This video was filmed just before their split and I was lucky enough to get a copy of it to put on here. Shot in and around inner city Melbourne's infamous Barkley St. (also the home of Shaun South who even makes a cameo), the video shows the band scummin' around in their natural habit as their beer guzzlin', flannel wearin', chain smokin' Acid Casualty dude alter egos. Weird and awesome.


ACID CASUALTY




Edit: Three Thousand recently published a small article saying I was the person who made this video clip, which was a little awkward to hear. They got it wrong, I had nothing to do with it other than put it up on my blog. It was made by Hannah Schiefelbein who is way better at making stuff than me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. You can visit my website
locksmith Paddington