Monday, January 25, 2010

DICK DIVER / KITCHEN'S FLOOR AT THE CLUBHOUSE 23-01-10



Not the biggest fan of that poster but whatever. This was Dick Diver's first show in Brisbane and one of the last Clubhouse shows to be held at The Empire Hotel. It was a pretty fun night besides some sound problems and the lights in the venue not working for the duration of Sleepwalk's set. My camera doesn't have 'night mode' so I couldn't film them but they put on a great show and uh, sorry 'bout that but check them out won't you?


DICK DIVER





I enjoyed this set a lot, especially the extended instrumental bits. Apologies for the muddy sound, I'm not the smartest guy and filmed up front while leaning on the speaker. Idiot.


KITCHEN'S FLOOR



Thanks to Noob for filming this for me. Myspace.

No comments: