Sunday, June 13, 2010

GREG CHARLES / STAG / PASTEL BLAZE AT BURST CITY 12-06-10



Damn Burst City is a good venue. With a newly constructed stage and sensibly designed banner proclaiming 'BURST CITY' above it the night went off. I'm gettin' old but this could be the new 610 so enjoy it while it lasts kids. Creepy laugh.


GREG CHARLES



Toowoomba based former Blonde Cobra / 6Majik9 member Greg Charles plays a rare live set. I last saw him play like 5 years ago, shit. Nice guy, for want of wanting to describe it, I'd say this was "bleak doom folk" and it was good.


STAG



Making their venue debut, Brisbane supergroup STAG, undeniably under the influence of carbs and pheromones power through a set of pop hits.


PASTEL BLAZE



Decent fundamental punk rock on display here. Features Innez from Feathers and other Brisbane luminaries. Little to no internet presence EXCEPT THIS which kind of rules.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This review will help me choose which will I give the place of a locksmith Paddington
A person that will handle my business.