Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PASTEL BLAZE / UNDEAD APES / USELESS CHILDREN / TEARGAS AT BURST CITY 10-09-10



A shit night for me in retrospect, the new camera I've been using lately ended up getting smashed into the ground during Teargas' first song (more money I don't have) but whatever, I was still able to retrieve this footage from it, the bands were decent enough and it's Burst City.


PASTEL BLAZE





I'm tired, I like this band but I'm going to be lazy. Pastel Blaze are an "All girl garage glitter punk extravaganza from Brisbane, Australia" - from their tumblr.


UNDEAD APES



MYSPACE


USELESS CHILDREN



Melbourne's Useless Children were here to launch a new 7", 'Skin'. They have a record with a mind blowing 3D cover (comes with a pair of 3D glasses), my friend bought a copy and we were both pretty wasted and just stared at it in awe for the entire bus ride home and it was awesome. I appreciated that.


TEARGAS



Brisbane's TEARGAS, bloody brutal brisbane hardcore etc. etc. this footage is basically just me filming right up front like an idiot then getting knocked to the floor and the camera gets fucked up forever. The end, man, the end.

No comments: