Monday, April 12, 2010

EDDY CURRENT SUPPRESSION RING / KITCHEN'S FLOOR AT THE ZOO 8-04-10



This is special not just because it's ECSR but because for these videos I've collaborated with Brendan who does Turnitupto10, he's recorded hundreds of shows over the years in amazing quality. I've sync'ed his audio to my video so you can uh, rush to relax. This was their sold out Brisbane show of what is almost an entirely sold out national tour. If anyone deserves that kind of success, it's these guys.


EDDY CURRENT SUPPRESSION RING





Enough has been written about ECSR and everyone knows who they are and what they sound like so I won't bother with any of that. I loved their passion and dedication to what they're doing and they were cool enough to let me film from the side of the stage and made sure I didn't run out of beer later in the night. The two songs here are from their new album 'Rush to Relax'. Tuning Out is my personal favourite.


KITCHEN'S FLOOR





I feel weird writing about my own band so I won't. The first video is a new song though. Myspace.




You can download high quality recordings of the whole show here. Thanks again to Brendan for letting me use the audio.

No comments: