Sunday, June 6, 2010

KNEE CHIN / BLANK REALM / DUD PILLS AT CUBBY HOLE 5-06-10




Adelaide's Dud Pills play Brisbane for the first time launching their debut cassette "SEXY AS HELL".


KNEE CHIN





Two new songs from Knee Chin!!!!1


BLANK REALM



Brisbane's hardest working and this blog's most filmed band Blank Realm wrote this song the afternoon of the show which is pretty awesome/fresh.


DUD PILLS









Alright listen up anonymous reader of my little blog, I see a lot of bands play, hell that's all I really do. Most bands don't really do anything for me, then there's a small few that make the nightmare of wasting my life bearable and maybe even agreeable. One of these bands is yep, Adelaide's Dud Pills. They're one of the best bands nobody has ever heard and that's why I've put up four songs from their set here, usually my limit is two but these guys are worth your time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive got a bootleg, its really good. looking forward to seeing them next sunday

black-eyed daisy said...

Aiden's fucking great.