Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BITCH PREFECT / HIT THE JACKPOT AT SUPERMILD 26-02-10



I spent the last week and a bit on tour and had the privilege of playing with a lot of great bands. First show was in Adelaide at Supermild, a small dark club with insane drunk bar staff.

BITCH PREFECT





I've already tried to describe Bitch Prefect before, perfect simple pop music etc. I found myself really really excited to see them play and wasn't disappointed. Almost every song sent shivers down my stupid spine and that's a beautiful thing.


HIT THE JACKPOT



Hit The Jackpot are like Adelaide music royalty. They've been playing for years and are respected for being a decent band and good people. I last saw them play in Brisbane at a generator show in 2006 which ruled but I didn't have a video camera back then. This was a very minimal set and I sure do like my minimal.

No comments: